Design Week Panel Lunch
A panel of local professionals and non-profit directors will discuss the practical aspects of Design for Good.
Join us on Wednesday for lunch and a spirited discussion of the idealism behind the Design for Good movement and the practicalities of Design for Good in practice from the perspective of both designers who work with non-profits and non-profit directors who work with designers.
- Deb Schmeler, Design Professor, UT
- Nourah Alrashid, MFA graduate, UT
- Jody Collins, Graphic Designer, Radio Systems/Pet Safe
- Adrienne Schwarte, Associate Professor of Design, Maryville College
- Lindsay Miller, Art Director, Designsensory
- Jennifer Willard, Executive Director, Community School of the Arts
- Francis Graffeo, Executive Director, The Joy of Music School
- Liza Zenni , Executive Director, Arts and Culture Alliance
- AIGA Member: $20
- Non-member: $30
A pasta bar lunch is included with admission to this event.